The heating and cooling techs at Alpharetta's Gagne Heating and Air Conditioning discuss how to find the best local HVAC Company to work with your business
As a business owner, you know the importance of building relationships with other businesses to help support you in your endeavor. In the fluctuating climate of Northern Georgia, one relationship all businesses owners should invest in is the one they have with a reliable local HVAC company.
Once you're established with a good heating and air company, you no longer have to worry about what would happen if your business's light commercial air conditioner breaks down in the middle of July, or if the furnace fails to start on an unseasonably cold February day.
Here are three criteria you should look for when establishing a relationship with an HVAC contractor in your area for your commercial building:
- Work with a Professional: When looking for an HVAC contractor to work with, it's important to find one with a level of professionalism you would expect from your own business. With any business, it pays to make sure the business is registered with the Better Business Bureau, what grade they've received, how many complaints they gotten and how many have been successfully resolved. In the HVAC world, a good indication of industry professionalism is NATE certification, which stands for North American Technician Excellence. NATE-certified technicians must undergo rigorous training, testing and receiving continuing education to gain this endorsement.
Look For HVAC Companies with Maintenance Agreements: As a business owner, you've got a lot to worry about. Why not take one thing off your plate and find an HVAC business that's able to provide routine maintenance on your heating and cooling systems? Routine maintenance helps ensure that:
- Your equipment is in good operating condition for the year
- You avoid emergency service calls
- You prevent higher energy bills caused by equipment running inefficiently
- The life of your cooling and heating system is prolonged
At Gagne, we offer the Comfort Club, a service agreement where we provide routine maintenance. You don't have to worry about calling at the start of every heating and cooling season, or forgetting to call altogether.
- Look for an HVAC Company that Stands Behind its Work: When looking for an A/C company, choose one that shows a commitment to their work with satisfaction guarantees, such as Gagne's 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can also check customer's satisfaction levels by visiting the business's BBB rating and making sure the HVAC company doesn't have any outstanding complaints.
Your relationship with a contractor should be like the one with your doctor: you should only have to seem them a couple of times a year but if an emergency comes up, you know you're in good hands.
Furthermore, a lasting relationship with a contractor can give you a heads-up for when you'll need to replace equipment, before it totally breaks down and you're stuck deciding between paying for a costly repair and the surprising cost of replacing your light commercial system.
At Gagne Heating & Air, we take working with other businesses and their commercial spaces very seriously. We hold NATE Certification and are registered with the Better Business Bureau to serve our metro Atlanta customers to the best of our ability.
Contact us today if you're interested in learning how we can play an important role in the life of your business. Or continue reading for tips on how to lower your business's heating and cooling costs.